The Petroleum Club is member owned private club located in the heart of San Antonio on the top floor of the Energy Plaza Building.
The Petroleum Club Features
• A Beautiful Main Dining Area.
• An Informal Grill Room.
• A Comfortable Lounge and Library.
• Six Private Clubrooms (Suitable for Dining
or Business Meetings)
• All rooms offer dramatic skyline views of the city.
• Complimentary parking is available within the
Energy Plaza complex.
• Reciprocal Club privileges available.
• We are a member-owned private club.
Hours of Operation
• Breakfast 7 am - 10 am
• Lunch 11:30 am - 2 pm
• Happy Hour 4:30 pm - 7 pm
• Dinner 6 pm - 10 pm
• Closed on Sunday
• Private club rooms may be reserved.
Members are encouraged to dress in a manner befitting our distinguished organization, showing respect for the Club and their fellow members.
• Breakfast and Lunch – Business casual,
Jackets & Tie are not required during the day.
• Dinner – Monday through Saturday – Gentlemen,
Jackets are required for evening dining.
• Neither athletic attire, t-shirts or shorts are
permitted in the club at any time.
• Hats must be removed while on club premises
and may be checked at the front reception desk.
• It is the members’ responsibility to inform their
guests of the dress code.
The Wildcatter Steakhouse
Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with the best views in the club! Casual dress is encouraged. (No shorts please)
The Petroleum Club of San Antonio
~ A Member Owned Private Club ~
8620 N New Braunfels Suite 700 | San Antonio, TX 78217-6363 | P 210.824.9014 F 210.829.5443